Monday, June 16, 2008

A Little Intro

Hello fellow Iowa Staters, my name is Aaron Hamann and it is great to again be an ISU student. I am currently in the process of moving from Ossian, Iowa to Strawberry Point, Iowa. Next year I will be beginning a new job at Ed-Co High School teaching upper level mathematics after being at South Winneshiek for 5 years. I have been married to my wife Shanna for six years in July and we have a 2 1/2 year old son named Dakota.

One unique characteristic that I have is the knack for remembering obscure band or artist names as well as song names. I am best at 70's and 80's bands, but any artist is fair game. I am constantly testing my wife when we are listening to the radio, especially when it is the name is super strange.

My hopes for learning in CI501 is to get a feel for what the program is all about as well as get a feel for what types of things I already know and what I need to learn more about. I also have a goal of learning what type of time commitment I need and to learn a new way of learning.

No comments: